HOC’s Enterprise Platform for Integrated Compliance (aka ePic)
is a mission-critical, enterprise-wide, modular technology platform.
Ready to Make it ePic?
Accelerating Business Evolution Through the Power of Data & Automation
Enterprise-Wide Systems Integration
Integrate with disparate enterprise-wide systems (ERP, Transaction, Third-Party)
Data Consolidation & Archival
Consolidate data from multiple sources and maintain a single version of the truth
Reporting in Multiple Formats
Enable various types of user-driven reporting for operational, financial and compliance reporting
Business Rules &
Accommodate future changes in rules, validations, data structures, reporting and processes
Plug n Play Apps
Purpose-built apps to support critical business functions from day one.
Consolidate and archive critical data in one secure location to create and maintain a single version of the truth.
Unify data and business reporting packages to eliminate enterprise-wide workflow redundancies.
Built-in customization modules allow stakeholders to modify processes and manage rules directly from the GUI.
Gain greater accuracy, transparency, and reliability with the resources to capture field-level audits and data changes.
Ensure a holistic level of data accuracy with built-in custom exception handling and validations.
Create custom monitoring rules using our integrated rules engine to capture timely violations.
- Flexible template-based reporting using Excel. Support numerous reporting formats: CSV, PDF, JSON, XML and more.
- Integration with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and others.
- Easy integration with scheduling systems.
- Using OpenXML makes ePic independent from MS Excel.
- HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular Framework, DevExpress Components, Draw2D Library
- Web Services
- REST APIS
- SOAP APIS
- Files (flat, XML, CSV, Excel and others)
- Configurable Data Archival
- Hosting Options:-On-premises AWS
-Private instance on client’s cloud AWS
-Independent instance managed by HOC
- ASP. NET Core
- MVC Core Framework Web API
- Entity Framework
- Web Server Microsoft IIS
- Robust user security and roles module
- Single sign-on using Windows authentication
- Customizable security profiles integration with third-party security platforms
- Comprehensive audit layer
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)