Unlock the full potential of your data.
It's time to transform and increase control over your data. It's time for a unified, single version of the truth.
EPIC streamlines your reporting process, makes it a valuable instrumental solution and provides a comprehensive, auditable, user-friendly experience. Start thinking about the process in a positive light. EPIC’s platform possesses distinct capabilities to seamlessly integrate verified financial and operational data into one interface, maintaining a centralized, authoritative source of information for all business users, managers and executives. No more obstacles and limitations clouding your end result. Stop sacrificing accuracy through the use of excel spreadsheets and the manual consolidation of multiple data sources. Eradicate duplication in financial data analysis while preserving security, intelligence, workflow and governance.
Centralized warehouse for all your financial data. Create and maintain monthly datasets of trial balance data, budget data, consolidated data and relevant mappings in the same system.
Data Granularity &
Prepare a complete set of financial reports from the trial balance stage. Easily drill down to the most granular data in the same report using hyperlinks, pivots and more.
Built-in integration to CTRM / ETRM systems and ERP / Accounting systems. Powerful API and ETL engine. Integrated with Identity Access Management software like SailPoint, CyberArk and others.
Continue to receive user-defined Excel report formats automatically from the system. Reporting in BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau and others. End reports are available in several formats such as Excel, delimited, PDFs and more.
Easy consolidation of group entities, ideal for joint-venture accounting, fund accounting and all types of multi-entity performance monitoring. Ability to generate separate reports per entity as well.
Generate reports at the click of a button or in a predefined schedule. The batch processing mechanism provides the tracking of each step. Easy reporting to perform data analysis quickly in order to help analyze financial ratios and other useful functions.
Efficient and highly flexible, embedded XML solution making it easier to generate, analyze and share the created financial reports.
Next-generation report capability that enables easy customization of content, styles and formatting specific to the entity.
You can produce analysis reports either on a schedule or with a simple click. There is also the flexibility to create multiple data maps, store past reports in an archive and select from a variety of options such as budget to actual or period-over-period analysis. With so many choices available, the options for generating reports are plentiful.
Financial Statements Report
The Financial Statements Report generated from EPIC provides a drill down for all the reported numbers. You can also refresh the report to reflect the latest changes in data and mappings. Generate PDF feature can extract the final numbers in a PDF format. Analysis sheets are available in the report for further review and analysis of the statement.
Financial Reporting Solutions by EPIC
- Prepare a full set of financial statements from trial balance data
- Detailed data available with hyperlinks in the same report
- Consolidated as well as entity-wise reporting
- Map and maintain all the account tagging and reporting lines in one place
- XBRL tagging
- Load budget data into the system using Excel / CSV files or user-defined table
- Maintain multiple versions of budget data in the system
- Perform budget variance analysis on the actual data & forecast data with an easy switch between different versions
- Eliminate time-consuming manual checks and ties to source financial data
- Prepare monthly management reports in full IFRS or custom formats
- Generate easy insights from the reports
- Perform integrity checks on various customizable parameters
- Ability to prepare a complete set of abridged financial statements that meet the reporting requirements of GAAP, IFRS and local regulatory bodies (i.e., SEC)
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements to regulatory authorities